Monday 17 September 2012

Arbonne – RE9 Corrective Eye Cream and Revelâge On the Spot Brightener


By Megs


After my disappointment in the other RE9 products I tried, I’m not entirely sure why I decided to go for the Corrective Eye Cream. Well, I do, actually, I guess. My friend loves it.

I had been using a Clinique eye cream that came in a giftset, I think. I can’t even find it on their website so maybe it was older than I thought. And it was ok. The RE9 stuff is ok, too. I have no complaints. I don’t notice the citrus scent that I find off-putting in the other RE9 products I’ve tried. If you’ve tried and loved other RE9 products you will probably love this one, too. I don’t anticipate buying it again; there are too many other products out there I want to try!


For my melasma, I used Clinique’s Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector for a couple of years. During that time I noticed the melasma didn’t seem to be getting worse, but also didn’t seem to be getting any better. When I last ran out, I knew I was going to do an Arbonne order soonish so I didn’t use any brightening product for awhile. I saw no change in the colour of the melasma spots when I wasn’t using any product at all. I have to say, since using Revelâge On the Spot Brightener, I’m pretty sure I’ve noticed the melasma fading. It’s not gone, though. On the bright side (see what I did there?), the Revelâge is actually priced lower than Clinique’s product and is supposed to last longer. I recommend this product because I feel it has worked for me.

Eye cream application hint: use your ring finger to apply eye cream, it is your weakest finger and the skin around your eyes is very thin and delicate. Dab it on at the top of your cheekbone, the skin around your eyes is very absorbent, it will suck up the moisture that it needs.

Any melasma sufferers want to let us know what they have or have not found success with? I'd love to know. If you've ever wanted to try Arbonne and have melasma, I strongly suggest trying this On the Spot Brightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment