Wednesday 5 September 2012

e.l.f. Nourishing Cuticle Pen

By Megs
I used to be a cuticle picker. And by “used to” I mean I stopped a couple of weeks ago. Dermatillomania, people. It’s real. I’ve recently got into nail art. Once you spend that ½ hour or so perfecting those nails, you don’t want to bumfle it all up by picking your cuticles. So I’ve stopped. But, having picked them half to death since high school, they had definitely seen better days. Burt’s Bees has a great lemon butter balm that I will review at some point. The cuticle product of my heart at the moment is e.l.f.’s Nourishing Cuticle Pen. I like me some beauty blogs. So I’d read about e.l.f. here and there, never come across it in this small town’s limited cosmetic choices so I looked it up. Omg! Do you even realise how ridiculously low priced e.l.f. cosmetics are?

I did not. But I do now. I had a hard time filling my cart to the point where I’d get free shipping! That is how low the prices are! My blessed cuticle pen costs $1.00!

The really great thing about this cuticle pen is that there’s no mess. It is like a felt pen! (Or “marker” for Americans). It distributes the oil in a very localised way. It’s such a fine oil that it absorbs almost immediately and there’s no mess. It is the perfect cuticle product for work because I can apply it in no time and I’m not getting my keyboard, phone and paperwork all greasy! I reach for it pretty much as soon as my phone rings, every time. This is a product that I will always have “on hand,” (see what I did there?)

e.l.f. says this: Relieves dry nails and flakey cuticles in a convenient pen design. The Nourishing Cuticle Pen moisturizes cuticles effectively and the quick dry formula allows for a no mess application. Fortified with Vitamins E, A, C, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Aloe, this fast-acting complex deeply hydrates, nourishes and seals in moisture. The key ingredients Avocado and Almond Oils help to condition nails and cuticles for improved appearance. The result is softer, easy to manage cuticles and healthy hydrated nails.



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try the e.l.f. eyelash curler which is supposedly comparable to the Shu uemura.

    ReplyDelete