Thursday 20 September 2012

Min’s Hypersensitive Skin

By Megs
I think I can say, with no hyperbole whatsoever, that Min has the most sensitive skin in the universe. I’m always on the hunt for products that I want her to try, and then I offer to buy them for her. She turns me down because she thinks I spend too much on beauty products and she’s right, I totally do. Anyway, the thing with sensitive skin is that when you have something that works for you, you don’t want to stray from it – totally understandable. I’ve come across these 2 products that I am just desperate for Min to try.

Because the thing with an obsession (like mine with beauty products) is that you want to spread it around, so maybe you start window shopping for your friends and family. With the prices of these products starting at $40, it’s kind of a risky venture. You don’t want to drop that kind of money on something that might not even work. Because then what do you do with it?

The Rilastil, above, is a cleanser for hypersensitive skin. ebeauty.ca says "Infused with hydrating, hyaluronic acid, this cleanser effectively washes away dirt and impurities without harming the skin's moisture barrier. Formulated for sensitive, fragile and allergy-prone complexions, it does not contain skin-irritating ingredients such as alcohol, dyes, fragrances, colouring agents, peservatives or parabens."

I was introduced to Pai Skincare on the lovely Sophia's blog, Tattooed Tealady. I read her review and went to check it out for myself. Pai has this Chamomile and Rosehip cream that is for inflamed and irritated skin. I think it would be perfect for Min's skin complaints!

When I win the lottery, maybe Min will let me buy her whatever beauty products I want.

Have you tried these products? What did/do you think? If you have hypersensitive skin, what have you found that has worked?

No comments:

Post a Comment